Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Many, many moons!
So I know it has been even longer this time since I have posted but I have had a lot going on and havent had time to even think about blogging! But here is the update...Kaylin is almost a year and a half and is running around everywhere! She is the best baby in the whole world!! We moved to Frisco in April and are loving every minute of it! I am still working at the pediatric dental office and am loving it. We are getting busier and things are getting better financially! Jason and I havent been together for a few months now and we are both dating other people. It is very strange but I am making it! Kaylin is my heart, my soul, my everything! I will post some pics of her and I soon!! I love you Kaylin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment