Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stopped Labor!!

Alright guys so I just hit 32 weeks pregnant on sunday and I went into labor this morning. I layed back in bed after Jason went to work feeling really tired and I started getting really sharp pains in my back, almost immediately after that I started feeling really nauseated! So I went to the bathroom and wouldnt you know the nausea turned into more than that (I am sure you get the picture) and I knew something was not right! So I called my sister and she told me to probably go ahead and call the doctor just to make sure! The doctor called right back and told me to go to labor and delivery...I arrived at labor and delivery and the girl at the front desk said you look like you are about to have your baby! So they went ahead and hooked me up and my contractions started becoming really close together so they gave me a shot to stop my labor cause I am still considered too early! They told me she needs at least 4 more weeks for them to let me stay in labor unless they cant stop it or my water breaks...so unfortunately we probably wont see our little angel for a little bit longer but thats ok!!

On the bright side it was really cute while I was hooked up to the monitors we could hear her heartbeat and all of a sudden these loud noises kept coming at the same interval every time and the nurse came in and said aww she is having hiccups!! It was really cute it made me want to see her sooo bad and hold her but thats ok I guess I can wait!! Well anyways everything is great I am at home and hopefully she wont try and come again for at least 4 weeks....I tried to tell her not til after the baby shower but she is already not listening to me..LOL go figure!!!

No comments: